- Sick of that scenario? Me too. I’ve decided this time when doing one of our challenges to speak what I really want to say instead of the U-rah-rah about losing weight and feeling great. I seriously cringe when I hear that but it works and that’s why they use it.
- So here’s what I’ll help you achieve. I’ll help you get down underneath the cravings and get rid of them or at the very least give you some tools to keep them in check. We will spend the six weeks making new habits slowly, no more than one at a time. That crazy BS you see on tv with the rapid results it doesn’t stick.
- You will think about how you want to FEEL not what you want to weigh. The scale is a great tool but it’s also a great way for you to end up feeling like shit and that is not what I’m all about.
- In this six week program you will have full access to all bootcamp and HIIT classes. You will become part of a group that cares about you and will take the time to get to know you and help you reach your goals. You will move away from the roller coaster lifestyle and actually make it a lifestyle. You will start looking forward to exercising and if you already have that down then you will have the accountability you need to get you back on track with your eating.
- When the six weeks is over you will FEEL better. You will have established a routine and with that will come weight loss and healthy eating. That IS NOT the focus though. It may be what you want in your end result and we will get you there but we will take a different path than you’ve ever taken before.
Have you gone round and round the diet and exercise merry-go-round only to be heavier and less motivated than you ever were? If you answered yes, then guess what? You are totally normal. But normal doesn’t mean you have to live like that any longer. The reason that it doesn’t work is because you are forcing yourself to do something you don’t want to. Making a whole lot of lifestyle changes all at once. It’s not fun to do things you don’t want to do and if you change EVERYTHING then everything is going to suck. So you go strong for a week or two and then you throw in the towel because a person can only handle so many changes at once. So you go back to normal but only after enjoying every single thing you deprived yourself of the last two weeks…hello 5 more pounds on your ass. Awesome. Just awesome.