So there you are. You’ve worked so hard, you get up early every day and get your workouts in. You enjoy your food but no longer have to count every calorie or pass on girls night out. You’ve hit your sweet spot but you still have that little extra love on your body. Well the way I see it you have two options. Both being completely doable and both taking support and emotional effort. Option 1. You buckle down and get serious about tracking your food. You cut out the unnecessary calories the majority of the time (majority meaning 90% or greater and unnecessary meaning wine and lattes or whatever your go-to indulgence is). This will likely get you to losing the last 5 or 10 pounds. With dedication to your goal this is 100% achievable baring any health issues you may be dealing with. Option 2. You take all your clothes off, look in the mirror and look straight into the eyes of the person looking back at you. You decide that the extra few pounds are worth the chocolate, beer or bread and you just leave it at that. You make this choice every time you get dressed. Every time you start to compare yourself with another woman. Every time you start to tear yourself down for not having your ‘perfect’ body you make this choice to love your body. Either route you decide to take is going to take commitment and dedication. They both will challenge you to shift your ways of thinking and your way of living. Both are perfectly good ways of living. Both are great ways to live! There may be times where you really want to be diligent and deliberate in your diet and so you go with option 1 and you feel so good every time you slip into your jeans and they zip…with no effort at all! There may be a time a few years later when you have put in that work and you are now ok with a different body and this is ok too! Let me help you with whichever option you choose! As a trainer and coach I can help you with your workout plan and nutrition goals. You can do this in your own home or in a gym. You get personalized workouts and full access to my online coaching group. If you choose to be just where you are but need the support and guidance of a coach to help you see that who you are right now is beautiful and ok just as you are I’m your coach for that too!
Have you gone round and round the diet and exercise merry-go-round only to be heavier and less motivated than you ever were? If you answered yes, then guess what? You are totally normal. But normal doesn’t mean you have to live like that any longer. The reason that it doesn’t work is because you are forcing yourself to do something you don’t want to. Making a whole lot of lifestyle changes all at once. It’s not fun to do things you don’t want to do and if you change EVERYTHING then everything is going to suck. So you go strong for a week or two and then you throw in the towel because a person can only handle so many changes at once. So you go back to normal but only after enjoying every single thing you deprived yourself of the last two weeks…hello 5 more pounds on your ass. Awesome. Just awesome.
- Sick of that scenario? Me too. I’ve decided this time when doing one of our challenges to speak what I really want to say instead of the U-rah-rah about losing weight and feeling great. I seriously cringe when I hear that but it works and that’s why they use it.
- So here’s what I’ll help you achieve. I’ll help you get down underneath the cravings and get rid of them or at the very least give you some tools to keep them in check. We will spend the six weeks making new habits slowly, no more than one at a time. That crazy BS you see on tv with the rapid results it doesn’t stick.
- You will think about how you want to FEEL not what you want to weigh. The scale is a great tool but it’s also a great way for you to end up feeling like shit and that is not what I’m all about.
- In this six week program you will have full access to all bootcamp and HIIT classes. You will become part of a group that cares about you and will take the time to get to know you and help you reach your goals. You will move away from the roller coaster lifestyle and actually make it a lifestyle. You will start looking forward to exercising and if you already have that down then you will have the accountability you need to get you back on track with your eating.
- When the six weeks is over you will FEEL better. You will have established a routine and with that will come weight loss and healthy eating. That IS NOT the focus though. It may be what you want in your end result and we will get you there but we will take a different path than you’ve ever taken before.
- Uncategorized (2)